ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED
Please find below the abstract submission timeline as well as the submission rules and guidelines.
Please note that selected abstracts will be published in the Supplement of the International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases (IJRD).
Abstract Submission Rules
All abstracts must be submitted online via the Congress website only. Abstracts submitted by fax, email, or post will NOT be accepted. In submitting the abstract, the author grants the Organizers of APLAR 2016 the right to publish the abstract both in hard and electronic forms.
Abstract Submission Deadline
All abstracts must be submitted on or before 14 April 2016. The online submission system will be closed at 24:00 hours (UCT/GMT +8hrs), 14 April 2016. All abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
Abstract Acceptance Notification
Notice of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email to the corresponding authors by June 10th 2016. If the abstract is accepted, the author will have until June 28th 2016 to register for the Congress. All selected oral and poster presenters who are not registered by this date will not be included in the conference materials. If you do not receive notification about your submitted abstract by 24:00 hours (UCT/GMT +8hrs) on June 10th 2016, please contact the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRESENTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO JULY 23RD 2016.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Abstracts must be written exclusively in English.
- There are 2 modes of presentation: Oral and Poster presentation. The Scientific Committee will identify which abstracts will be selected for oral presentation and which abstracts will be presented as posters.
- Abstract must be limited to 250 words and must be concise and clear, highlighting the most relevant aspects, findings and conclusions. The word limit for the abstract title is 20.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Special or unusual abbreviations are not recommended. If otherwise necessary, the latter should be placed in parenthesis after the first appearance of the full word, except for unit symbols. Numeral rather than words may be used to indicate numbers.
- Section breaks are not mandatory.
- References are not required for abstract submission.
- Inclusion in the Congress proceedings is dependent on payment of registration fees.
- The abstract must contain original research material, not be published or presented at any other international congress prior to APLAR 2016. The submitted abstracts will remain property of APLAR 2016 Congress. the Scientific Committee reserves the right to publish and distribute.
Please contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question related to abstract submission.